Saturday 28 April 2012

Writing Reflection #7

Comment #1:
http://bingeninjas.blogspot.ca/2012/04/welcome-to-my-world.html?showComment=1335403036626
Comment #2:
http://rodiansinger.blogspot.ca/2012/03/favourite-songs-doodle.html?showComment=1335570875229
Comment #3:
http://noodlingfordummies.blogspot.ca/2012/03/spring-break-in-nutshell.html?showComment=1335572687419

My first Comment was on Spence's post about his plans for the future. He was talking about how he has no idea of his plans after high school, so once again I found it easy to comment, because I too am undecided. One of his options was to become a bum downtown, so I asked if he could stand being dirty? His reply; "Just cause I'm a bum doesn't mean I ain't clean! Hell, I'll be taking water fountain showers down at polo every day I can!" That made me laugh and I like how he replied with an interesting response!

My second comment was on Kaitlin's post of visual puns of her favourite songs. In her post she asked viewers to guess what songs were represented. I couldn't guess one so that led me to comment on her post and ask questions. I asked questions that would help me guess her favourite songs. I am still waiting for an answer, but if I get one I will be able to continue our comment conversation!

My third comment was on Colton's post about Spring break in a nutshell. He talked about how having a school base blog, makes it difficult to go into great detail of some activities you participated in! I totally agreed, because they was definitely one post where I could have elaborated about why I was so not willing to search for Easter Eggs on Easter morning, due to a late night. I find myself commenting on posts that I can agree with, disagree, find interesting, and where I can ask a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment