Sunday 1 April 2012

NOOO! (#21)


All of My Seasons!
I found out earlier this week that something incredibly amazing is ending... On Wednesday, April 4, One Tree Hill is having a two hour series finale! As I was reading the post off the One Tree Hill page on Facebook I could not believe it. I also had to verify with my mom what series finale meant. Turns out it means that after nine seasons, One Tree Hill is ending production of the TV show. I really can't blame them, because nine seasons is quiet a lot. Now what? Well, I will be crying as I watch the last show of my favourite TV series on Wednesday night.

2 comments:

  1. Is that show good? I was considering watching it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it and recommend it. I feel it would appeal to both genders, so if you watch it and find you didn't like it, let me know!

      Delete