Thursday 5 April 2012

The End has Come.. (#23)

Last night, was the ending of nine seasons of One Tree Hill. The show was two hours and it was magnificent. The first hour was all about the nine years of production. I found out some facts I didn't know about the show. It made me fall in love with the series all over again! For example James Lafferty who plays Nathan was 18 when he started filming One Tree Hill. Also, James Lafferty, Mark Schwahn (creator/ executive producer), and Antwon Tanner (character - Skills) all actually play basketball! When they filmed in Honey Grove, Texas those three men played for hours against local kids. So all the basketball stunts of James Lafferty and Antwon Tanner are them actually just playing their favourite sport! I also found out One Tree Hill singers actually went on two tours and each show was sold. The second tour the singers from One Tree Hill raised money for the troops which we see in season 7. I will miss One Tree Hill, but luckily will have every season to re-watch it over and over! I loved their series finale and think as a whole One Tree Hill had a great nine years!

Personal Thank you to Mark Schwahn who made One Tree Hill happen!!
Mark Schwahn (left) and James Lafferty (right)

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. i love the show and I had followed it all the way through. it used to be a mom and daughter bonding moment but since work and school. it kinda just ended up being me on the couch cuddled with comfort food and crying wishing my life was that eventful :P. I was really excited when Clay finally propesed to quinn in the tent and loved when he said but I dont have a ring and logan held up the green lantern one..Thought that was soo adorable.. Also near the end when Logan had asked if "mom" was coming after her trying to plan the wedding.Not going to lie I cried a bit. Whose was your favourite character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That scene with Clay, Logan, and Quinn in the tent was definitely a goodie! My favourite character(s) change from season to season. Some seasons I like Nathan, but than disliked him in the first season. Same with Haley, love her in the first seasons dislike her when she leaves to go on tour. It's easier just to say who I have never liked. For example, Peyton for some reason maybe because she's always so dramatic

      Delete