Tuesday 10 April 2012

Writing Reflection #5

This week we colour coded our moments by specific writing techniques we need to include in them. I realized I still have lots of work to do on my moment. For example we need to include a section which specifically where we “show don’t tell.” Show don’t tell is describing things which people can relate to. An example would be instead of saying I am cold, I would describe my hands were at that point where as I ran them under warm water, the water felt burning to my freezing hands! I really need to work on that in my piece. I am happy to say I have caught up on my blog and am excited to see the  number on my visitor count! I wouldn't mind exploring from an education stand point, Facebook a social media that is very popular. Our next project is fan fiction and I had never heard of it until I had googled it. I found this definition on urbandictionary.com:

"Fan fiction is when someone takes either the story or characters (or both) of a certain piece of work, whether it be a novel, TV show, movie, etc, and create their own story based on it."
Sounds like it will be a very interesting project and I am excited to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment