Friday 6 April 2012

Worth the Read! (#24)

The Hunger Games =


So indeed I jumped on the Hunger Games bandwagon! IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT! I finished the book in less than 24 hours and now I can not wait to go see the movie! To everyone who said this book was amazing and recommended it, I thank you! It always had me in suspense and there were not any dull spots. For example, usually when you're reading about some type of games, the main character will have long sections where they are just thinking instead of acting. In this book there were never any too long spots where the main character was doing something boring. The action was spread through out the book evenly with lots of suspense and tension. I enjoyed how different this book is, because it's a totally new type of popular adolescent fiction! By that I am referring to it's not about vampires or wizards. It was a good read and I now recommend it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment