Tuesday 3 April 2012

The Everlasting Tale of Love! (#22)

Kissed by an Angel Series
I just finished reading the third book in the series Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler. The third book just was released on March 6th and I have been waiting since Christmas to buy it! I started reading it on Sunday and finished Tuesday! I thought it would wrap up the series, but was I ever wrong! Elizabeth Chandler left it with a cliff hanger and now I have to wait for a new book to come out to tie up the loose ends! What I loved about this book is that the ending was totally not what I was suspecting! It definitely took me for a surprise and I love when an author can do that to a reader! This book was awesome and I can not wait till the next one! Hopefully Elizabeth Chandler does write another book!

No comments:

Post a Comment