Sunday 4 March 2012

Six Word Memoir #1 - "Fights won't end a true friendship."

This Photo was taken by my friend Catie in Birdshill Provincial Park

Writers Note:

This photo was taken the weekend where four of my best friends and I went camping without parents. My parents put a lot of pressure on me, because the trailer, dining tent, and everything we used, belonged to my family. Being the only one who camps regularly I got frustrated when the others didn’t know how things worked around a campsite. So by the end of the weekend our friendships became strained. So this six word memoir “fights won’t end a true friendship” goes with this photo, because even though I was a witch over the weekend the girls are still my best friends. We will fight, but we always work it out in the end, which represent true friendships. My friends have also already started talking about camping again this upcoming summer! I do love to camp, so we shall see.

2 comments:

  1. What a great learning experience. Sorry we put so much pressure on you! I think it was good for you though... You have fantastic friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing that MommaY is your mom? That's great, this is the first time that I've had a parent visit and comment on their child's blog. In fact I never even thought about that happening! Thanks for the insight!

    ReplyDelete