Monday 19 March 2012

Writing Reflection #4

In this past week we started writing personnel moments. I chose to write about the first time I felt freedom from my parents. I feel the story is well written, but I do not think there is a message. So my goal of the upcoming week is to find a message that will end my moment. When we wrote our moments we were allowed solitary confinement. I really enjoyed that because our classroom sometimes gets to hot and some kids do not know how to use time wisely. The distractions were less and it was a change of scenery. I have been writing a lot of personnel additions into my RWN, but I feel I should start adding some to my blog. That will be another goal of the week to add personnel additions to my blog. I have more time to update my blog, because all my winter sports are ending and than spring break will give me a whole week too!  Therefore, watch for an increase in posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment