Monday 19 March 2012

Final Report (#11)

Fellow Bloggers!!

I have finished reading A Million Little Pieces by James Frey! Earlier today I posted a reading reflection on the book and I talked about how I about how I was finding it difficult to put the book down! Turns out as I got home I was drawn to continue to read. I finished the 83 pages I had left!

This book did take me a while to get into, but in the end lived up to the great reviews. I read this book, because my two English teachers both recommended it. This book was the first memoir I ever read and I recommend it now, because of how well it was written. This book is not my usual type of read, but I thought I should give it a try. My usual types of books are stories that are about fictional teenage girls and fantasy books.  Is your taste like mine and are not sure you will like James' memoir? If yes, I urge you to try reading it and you might be surprised. My only suggestion is read for at lest 200 pages.

Now, that I have finished reading A Million Little Pieces I would like to research all of the controversy that this book involves. I heard that some parts are not true and I can not wait till I discover the truth vs. the lies.

Until my next personal addition, "The Controversy of A Million Little Pieces!"

1 comment:

  1. I have heard a few people talk about "A Million Little Pieces" but I haven't read it yet... maybe that'll be my next read.

    ReplyDelete