Monday 5 March 2012

Two other six word memoirs I loved!

"Sisters are playdates that live together."
Photo taken by my mom, Kim, at Rennie Goose Sanctuary
Writers Note:

In my six word memoir "Sisters are playdates that live together" goes with this photo because it's of my sister and I. A sister is a friend that is always around to play. The term playdate is defined as two friends who go to one an others houses to play. That is why I used this photo because here we are playing in the grass at the Rennie Goose Sanctuary. Sisters can't help, but play together when your always together. We may fight but she is always a friend that is around to play with!

"Overcame life obstacles through my fears"
This photo was taken by my mom, Kim, at Valley Fair in Minnesota
Writers Note:

Growing up is where kids learn life lessons and learn to overcome fears. One of my fears were amusement park rides that went very fast and upside down. This past summer at Valley Fair my dad convinced me to try a roller coaster. I went on it and absolutely loved it! I overcame my fear, because I had never given a roller coaster, like in this photo, a second thought. That is why this photo of one of the roller coasters I rode at Valley Fair goes with the six word memoir "Overcame life obstacles through my fear." This six word memoir sums up every lesson I learnt growing up and it confesses how I was scared of roller coasters until I was 17 years old.

1 comment:

  1. Love the "sisters are playdates that live together!". It is so nice to see you appreciated each other and know you can always depend on one other. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete