Sunday 25 March 2012

Movies I can watch a thousound times! (#16)

#1: Monster in Law
I don't know why, but I will always re-watch this movie if I want a laugh. I like how there's romance, comedy, and drama all in one. Jennifer Lopez is an actress who I find very good and I know I will enjoy her movies. Jane Fonda was SO good! She played a very good evil step-mom and I do not think anyone better could play that role.






#2: Taxi
Might have something to do with the car chases, but this is another movie I will watch when I want action and a laugh. I enjoy Queen Latifahs role, because she can portray someone with lots of attitude. I always wish I had a car that I could pimp out with a push of a button, than speed off towards crime.
#3: The Wedding Planner
Another Jennifer Lopez movie, because like I previously stated, I enjoy her acting. Plus her chemistry with Mathew McConaughey in this movie make it a movie you can not dislike! I like the suspense in their love connection and I always laugh at specific parts even though I know it's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment