Tuesday 20 March 2012

Winter, I miss you... where were you? (#13)

Assiniboine River 2010 taken by myself, Breanne
Winnipeg is known as "Winterpeg," but this past winter we had maybe snow from December to early March. I was very disappointed, because I am a winter lover! During the winter I partake in many winter activities. For example walk the frozen river, skate the frozen river, sledding, skating at the community club outdoor rink, and work in the skating rink canteen!  This photo was taken last winter and is of the Assiniboine river. There was a lot of snow last year and winter lasted forever! I was in my glory and Christmas really felt like Christmas! Today is March twentieth, the snow is all melted and I am wearing summer clothes. Hopefully, next winter is a real Winnipeg winter!

1 comment: