Monday 5 March 2012

Six Word Memoir #4 - "Family are cheerleaders with the truth."

This photo was taken by friends dad, Murray at the Canada Winter Games.
Writers Note:

My six word memoir "Family are cheerleaders with the truth" relate to how my family support me in every aspect of my life. My life revolves around my sports, so my family is always there supporting me like cheerleaders. The only difference is I can rely on them to tell me the truth on my performance. They will tell me if I played well or bad, than how to improve my game! As i get older I drive to my own sporting events, but they still come out and support me! This photo was taken at the Canada Winter Games. My curling team and I qualified as team Manitoba and competed against other provinces. My immediate family and my grandparents came out to support me in Halifax! The six word memoir fits with this photo, because this was the biggest event where my family came out to support me! They also gave me constructive criticism after every game, so I knew the photo fit with the memoir perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. We love watching you compete Breanne! We will always be your #1 fans!!!

    ReplyDelete