Sunday 4 March 2012

Six Word Memoir #3 - "To Forever preserve the first rose

This photo was taken by me (Breanne)

Writers Note:

When you get a bouquet of flowers for the first time, it is a little act that makes you feel warm inside. Every time you see those flowers you are reminded of the person that loves you. When they die you throw them out even if you don’t want to. That is why when I wrote this six word memoir “To forever preserve the first rose” I was thinking about how it would feel to be able to always preserve a bouquet of flowers. This photo is a picture of the bouquet of roses that I received on my one year anniversary. On the pedal of the rose you can start to see how the roses are dying and that is why I took this photo. To symbolize that roses can not be preserved, but they are a beautiful reminder of love. I am not big into showering each other with reminders of each others love, but sometimes it’s nice.

1 comment: