Tuesday 27 March 2012

Panhandlers Really RCMP! (#17)

Yesterday I watched this video and read an article that interested me:
Read it on Global News: Creative crackdown on distracted drivers

It is about how the RCMP in BC are ticketing cell phone users while driving. One RCMP is dressed as a panhandler and has a sign that reads: "Hello, my name is Constable Martell. If you're on your cell phone right now, you are about to get a ticket." He than will send people who are on their phones around the corner to an uniformed officer.

I agree with the article that distracted drivers are dangerous and that they should be caught! I personally never pull out my phone while driving, even at red lights. I have one friend that does it a lot and I never feel safe in her car.

No comments:

Post a Comment