Monday 14 May 2012

Writing Reflection #9


This past week, we started twitter accounts and are tweeting our "Things to Do Before I Die" list (bucket list). I found I was self-conscience about tweeting @theburiedlife, because my bucket list is pretty generic and I don't have any heartfelt wants. When I say heartfelt wants I mean I don't have a wish to find a lost parent or wishes of that sort. What I do like about twitter is that I can see any tweets with the hash tag #ourburiedlife, which are the tweets by fellow classmates about their bucket lists. My goal of the upcoming, is to tweet more of my bucket list, because I have only tweeted four in the past week and we should be tweeting one daily. My bucket list is at 50 in my RWN (readers writers notebook) and I have more to write! When I really get into the right state of "Things to Do Before I Die" mind set I can think of another 50 easy. In my next 50 things I add to my list I would like to think outside of the box. If I ever have money, the tasks that are outside of the box will be once in a life time and very exciting. It seems if I had money, my bucket list would be easier to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment