Sunday 6 May 2012

School Complaints 101 (#29)

Low Key PDA

PDA (Public Display of Affection):

In high school, teenagers with high hormones feel they need to be attached to their significant other. There are hallways, corners, and stairwells that I avoid due to these couples who are constantly touching. Even in one of the school assembly this boy in front of me felt it was necessary to kiss his girlfriends ear! (Major EW)

Out of Order Sink

Bathroom Sink:

For the four years I have attended my high school, there is one bathroom I particularly like and always use! In this washroom is four sinks and for four years the same sink has not worked! Guess what? Even though I know it doesn't work I still find myself trying to turn it on! You would thing I would remember, but nope.



 

1 comment:

  1. i like how you used rowan and jeff of all people. ;)

    ReplyDelete