Saturday 5 May 2012

Inspiring Graffiti, Hey or Nay? (#28)

Bathroom Stall in my school

In the ladies washroom's around my school, some students have taken it upon themselves to help every female feel inspired. Some would call the words they right on the bathroom stall inspiring. I am not really on board, because it's form graffiti. The graffiti has seem too have become very popular after our school was so moved after an assembly by Robb Nash. Robb Nash talked about how individuals are not confident with there image and do not feel they have a purpose. He continued by being very insightful and continually informing us everyone has a purpose! Is there a connection to Robb Nash's assembly and the inspiring graffiti? I am not sure. Personally, I do not feel inspired after reading the words on a bathroom stall, but it might be due to the fact it is graffiti, which I am not a fan of. I also just get the bad feeling that the girls who wrote this are not doing it for the good!


What are you thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment