Tuesday 5 June 2012

What do I want to do before I die...


“Things to do Before I Die” List:


  1. Own a two door Jeep with a soft & hard roof
  2. Own a Saint Bernard named Beethoven
  3. Steal a McDonald's drive through order
  4. Visit Greece with my best friend Catie
  5. Crowd surf at a concert
  6. Learn to surf (like in Blue Crush)
  7. Take a bus transfer as far as I can and see where I end up
  8. Drive a moped in Rome (like in Lizzie McGuire movie)
  9. Skydive
  10. Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
  11. Sing "The Hills are Alive" (from Sound of Music) in Austria
  12. Travel to a destination by train
  13. Get married
  14. Visit Paris and eat a croissant au chocolate
  15. Learn to speak Spanish
  16. Gamble in Las Vegas
  17. Go to Tennessee and come back with an accent
  18. Get my bartenders license
  19. Order a beer from McDonald's in Germany
  20. Crash a wedding
  21. Own a house in the country
  22. Be a maid of honor
  23. Visit the polar bears in Churchill
  24. Go on a cross Canada camping trip
  25. Find buried treasure
  26. Coach little league soccer
  27. Own a cabin
  28. Bungee jump
  29. Play the big piano in the New York toy store (from the movie, Big)
  30. Dye my hair blue
  31. Drive a Chevrolet camaro that looks like Bumble Bee from Transformers
  32. Go on an overnight canoe trip
  33. Go on a road trip with friends
  34. Camp on a mountain
  35. Eat spaghetti in Italy
  36. Own a Macbook
  37. Learn to scuba dive
  38. Have three kids
  39. Go on a cruise
  40. Pet a giraffe
  41. Swim with tropical fish in Hawaii
  42. Write a book
  43. Touch the Hollywood sign
  44. Go on a zip line
  45. Try water skiing
  46. Visit Wilmington, North Carolina where they filmed One Tree Hill
  47. Sleep in an igloo
  48. Own my own café/arcade
  49. Jump off a cliff in Fiji (like in the Bachelorette)
  50. Go on a trip by horseback
  51. Graduate University
  52. Learn to Salsa dance
  53. Learn to Tango (Salsa and Tango are two very different dances)
  54. Stay awake for a complete 24 hours
  55. Take part in a flash mob
  56. Host an exchanged student
  57. Yodel off a mountain in Switzerland
  58. Kiss someone in the rain
  59. Volunteer at a homeless shelter
  60. Design my own dress (that includes sewing)
  61. Win more than 3$ on a scratchcard
  62. Have Carrie Underwood know my name
  63. Watch all of the movie, "The Notebook"
  64. Take a painting class
  65. Buy a pair of white contacts
  66. Have an employment where I am happy
  67. Stay friends with my close friends in high school
  68. Cook a five course meal
  69. Make a British guard smile
  70. Prove to my mother I can dine with the queen
  71. Paint a mural
  72. Ride a tandem bicycle
  73. Learn to wind surf
  74. Ride a mechanical bull
  75. Change my own car tire
  76. Go to a Winnipeg Jets game

No comments:

Post a Comment